Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Part-Time - Video Production Associate
Anschutz Entertainment Group, Inc. (“AEG”) is a subsidiary of The Anschutz Company and one of the leading sports and entertainment presenters in the world. AEG owns a collection of companies including multi-use facilities such as STAPLES Center and StubHub! Center in Southern California, several sports franchises including the Los Angeles Kings (NHL) and Los Angeles Galaxy (MLS) and AEG LIVE, one of the world's leading concert promotions and touring companies. AEG is also currently overseeing the development of L.A. LIVE, 4 million sq. ft. downtown L.A. sports, residential and entertainment district.
2018 Video Production Intern - Los Angeles Galaxy (Carson, CA)
Department: LA Galaxy Communications and Digital
Hours required: 20-30 per week
The LA Galaxy is seeking a Video Production associate to gain experience with day-to-day video productions for lagalaxy.com and In-Stadium presentations. Applicant must have a strong work ethic, good time management skills and the desire to expand their knowledge and gain sports business experience.
The Video Production associate will have the opportunity to learn the planning and production of all video related content with the LA Galaxy. Their responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Assist in the production of content to be displayed on LAGalaxy.com, in-stadium, and on broadcast.
• Log/organize video content for archival purposes
• Learn proper storage and maintaining all video production equipment
• Get hands on experience in shooting live game footage and post game video reactions
• Assist members of the department with various projects
• Convert video assets for distribution
• Participate in brainstorming creative planning for the LA Galaxy
• Knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects.
• Knowledge of camera operation, lighting, and audio setup.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in busy environment
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Understanding of the game of soccer and MLS
• Attention to detail a must
How did you hear about this job?