Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Part Time -Inside Sales Associate
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
LA Galaxy Inside Sales Associates will be responsible for further developing, maintaining, and increasing Season Ticket Sales, Partial Plan Sales and individual Sales. These individuals will possess a strong focus on relationship sales by generating new revenue through a process of prospecting by attending events in greater Los Angeles and calling a high volume of leads daily.
Inside Sales Associates will be trained in all aspects of ticket sales and service. Inside Sales Associates will have monthly goals based on outbound calls, outside networking events and ticket sales revenue generation.
Duties & Responsibilites:
- Attend events in local soccer and local business community - Each event is an opportunity to sell tickets, capture data as well as build relationship with the local soccer and business community.
- Take part in ticket sales and service training to become proficient at making outbound calls as well as attending events
- Provide updates from weekly events that include leads, sales progress, and event notes
- Utilize Customer Retention Management system to track and report progress of relationships with all clients
- Handle incoming sales calls from sales prospects as opportunity is provided. Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals in the areas of Galaxy, Galaxy II tickets and Club ticket packages Take part in department-wide outbound call campaigns
Required Qualifications (Job Knowledge, Skills, and Education):
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (BA/BS Degree Preferred)
- A minimum of 0-2 years of related work experience
- A desire to help set the standard for client experience and retention departments in the sports industry
- Genuinely excited about providing an outstanding level of customer service
- Exemplary self-discipline, professionalism, pride and work ethic
- Outstanding listening, written, and verbal communication skills
- Team-oriented with a proactive positive attitude
- Unquestionable integrity
- Willingness to take initiative and ownership of projects
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task effectively and with a sense of urgency, sometimes under a high level of stress
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proven to be reliable, diligent, self-motivated and dedicated
- Ability to reason and problem solve. Define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, make independent decisions, and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Enthusiasm for and/or experience in professional sports sales and/or service
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Compliance with organizational directives
- Flexible hours required: working evenings/nights, weekends and holidays
How did you hear about this job?