Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Part-Time - Digital Media Associate
Communications/Community Relations: Internet Communications
The LA Galaxy is seeking a Digital Associate to manage all LA Galaxy II content development and web assets as well as creating and executing a robost social plan across LA Galaxy II’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages. Additionally, the Digital Associate will assist with day-to-day digital and social functions for lagalaxy.com and the club’s first team social media channels. Applicants must have a strong work ethic, good time management skills and the desire to expand their knowledge and sports business experience.
- Manage all LA Galaxy II content development and web assets
- Manage all LA Galaxy II social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat
- Update and maintain lagalaxy.com
- Build and create engaging content around LA Galaxy, LA Galaxy II and LA Galaxy Academy
- Assist with the management of stubhubcenter.com and StubHub Center social channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Assist with the management of LA Galaxy social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat
- Research and identify digital trends and best practices
- Edit and maintain a robust content calendar for LA Galaxy II
- Edit, proof read and craft copy for lagalaxy.com and stubhubcenter.com
Required Qualifications (Job Knowledge, Skills, and Education):
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree Preferred) Part-time student Preferred
Area of Study:
- Years of related work experience: At least 1 year of experience in field preferred.
Preferred Qualifications (if applicable):
- Basic understanding of Drupal content management system
- Experience working in a digital ecosystem
- Understanding of various social media channels
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to edit, proof read and craft copy
- Strong analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Must be self-motivated and have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be well organized and detailed oriented
- Knowledge of HTML, Photoshop and Adobe
- Understanding of the game of Soccer and Major League Soccer
How did you hear about this job?