Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Account Executive, Season Ticket Sales
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Anschutz Entertainment Group, Inc. (“AEG”) is a subsidiary of The Anschutz Company and one of the leading sports and entertainment presenters in the world. AEG owns a collection of companies including multi-use facilities such as STAPLES Center and StubHub! Center in Southern California, several sports franchises including the Los Angeles Kings (NHL) and Los Angeles Galaxy (MLS) and AEG LIVE, one of the world's leading concert promotions and touring companies. AEG is also currently overseeing the development of L.A. LIVE, 4 million sq. ft. downtown L.A. sports, residential and entertainment district.
Position Overview: The primary focus of this position is to sell LA Galaxy season ticket and partial plan packages. In addition, may also sell LA Galaxy group tickets, premium products, individual tickets, and other plans. Prospects are targeted through new business initiatives and mining our current database via phone calls, emails, and in-person meetings. The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to help set the standard for client experience and retention in the sports industry.
- Proficient in all LA Galaxy season ticket packages including full season seats, partial plans, luxury seating, Rising Stars, and other special events
- Sell LA Galaxy season ticket and partial plan packages,including full season seats, partial plans, luxury seating, Rising Stars, and other special events. In addition, may also sell LA Galaxy group tickets, premium products, individual tickets, and other plans. Maintain a minimum daily average of 60 outbound calls – volume may be increased or decreased based upon the time of year and needs of the organization. Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals and activity requirements.
- Maximize clients’ revenue potential by identifying cross-selling, corporate, and Rising Stars sales opportunities.
- Assist with creative development for production of sales materials including flyers, brochures, and other support material.
- Perform “game day” responsibilities, including entertaining clients and prospects, as well as working ticket sales booths and tables
- Attend team, community, and other events for purpose of maximizing sales opportunities.
- Coordinate with other departments to organize events that generate season ticket sales.
Preferred Education: Bachelors degree in communications, sports, business, marketing or related field preferred
Experience: A preferred candidate will have experience in sports sales.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Internet use, and other basic computer usage
- Familiarity with basic tenets of sales and customer service (sports industry specific is a plus)
- Maintain a neat, clean and professional appearance while at work. Business attire in office and during events. Employees may be required to wear Galaxy attire (to be provided) when representing the Galaxy in public.
Preferred Qualifications (if applicable):
- Experience and training in Customer Relations Management system preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Knowledge of Soccer and/ or MLS is a plus
How did you hear about this job?