Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Coordinator, Data Analytics
Major League Soccer
Accounting and Finance: Financial/Data Analyst
The Coordinator, Video Review will assist in administering and supporting the ongoing Video Review project. This task involves monitoring project plans and schedules, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner. This position will also require the individual to oversee and manage all responsibilities for the Soccer Operations Center as it relates to Video Review. Data analyst responsibilities include developing analysis and reporting capabilities as well as monitoring performance and plans to identify process improvements.
- Project Coordination
- Maintaining and monitoring Video Review project plans and project schedules.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Soccer Operations Center
- Representing the Competition Department as the point of contact for all video review related game day issues
- Ensuring all video review protocols are followed and maintained
- Communication to key stakeholders
- Escalating system failure issues
- Being on site in the MLS Soccer Operations Center when necessary
- Data Analysis
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful project reports
- Work with management to prioritize project and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
Education and Experience
- 1-3+ years experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years in a data analyst role
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Superior organization, project management skills and attention to detail
- High level of commitment to quality work product and organizational ethics, integrity and compliance
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Demonstrated decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of the Spanish Language (business proficiency)
- Knowledge of the sport of soccer
- Ability to travel and to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you authorized to work in the United States?
Will you require future sponsorship?