Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Video Production Intern with Minnesota United FC in Golden Valley, MN
Professional soccer has been a part of Minnesota for over four decades and Minnesota United is at the forefront of growing the game at all levels. From the first team to the front office to the Development Academy to our work throughout the Twin Cities, the club’s goal remains the same: to inspire and unite our community through the world’s game. We’ll accomplish this through a culture built on accountability, respect, excellence and honesty and by creating a fan experience and connection to the community second to none. In addition to a fast-paced environment with hard-working, collegial, engaged coworkers, we offer generous benefits, a forward-thinking culture, and the opportunity for career growth. When it comes to our employees, we value passion, dedication, diversity, resilience and teamwork.
The Video Production Intern is a paid, part-time, seasonal position with Minnesota United FC. Duties and tasks will focus on shooting, editing, and organizing video content and graphics for the production team. This position will be located in Golden Valley, MN.
- Assist in setting up, lighting, and shooting interviews, practice, matches, etc.
- Ingest, label, and organize match footage and any other video content
- Assist and take lead with variety of production and editing projects
- Currently pursuing degree in related field at local university or newly graduated
- Experience using Adobe Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Media Encoder)
- Previous video production experience
- Flexible schedule
- Available to work up to 24 - 30 hours per week
- Ability to work entire MNUFC season (March – November)
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you currently pursuing a degree in related field or a recent graduate?
Do you have previous video production experience?
Do you have experience using Adobe Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Media Encoder)?
Are you able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and potential holidays?