Ticket Office Associate - Minnesota United FC (Saint Paul · MN)
Minnesota United FC jobs
Sports Jobs in Saint Paul · MN
Ticket Operations: Box Office Ticket Seller
MNUFC is a professional soccer club playing in Major League Soccer (MLS), the top tier of soccer in North America, and which operates under the oversight of the U.S. Soccer Federation, a member of FIFA. The Club is headquartered in Golden Valley, MN. Soccer operations are located at the MNUFC Training Center in Blaine, MN, and the team plays its home matches at Allianz Field in St. Paul, MN.
Members of our Ticket Office are Loonatics. They are not afraid to be themselves. They are authentic, diverse and glass half-full. Our Guest Experience Staff is obsessed about the details, committed to problem solving and building better relationships with our fans. Lastly, they are as excited about Minnesota United as they are serving the guests who are excited about Minnesota United. Our Staff will be servicing guests with the purchasing of game day tickets.
This position will need to bring their enthusiasm to all of the Minnesota United FC home matches during the 2021 season. This part-time position focuses on creating a brilliant fan experience. This role will benefit from an in-depth look behind the scenes of a professional sporting event, and will have the opportunity to work with professionals from a wide range of departments and levels. There are leadership opportunities for those who work hard and are passionate about winning as a team. The Ticket Office Associates will report to the Ticket Operations Manager.
- Create a brilliant experience and exceptional service for all fans and supporters
- Accurately sell and upsell tickets at all MNUFC home matches and non-MNUFC events
- Accepts payments and accurately makes changes within the ticketing system
- Keep accurate daily balance sheet of cash received and tickets sold
- Assist troubleshooting ticket issues
- Work ‘will-call’ window according to procedures
- Assist with ticket related questions
- Provide information about upcoming events
- Ability to stand and be active long periods of time, and lift at least 20 lbs
- Ability to interact with customers in a personable and outgoing manner
- Previous experience in a Ticket Office
- Ability to operate computerized ticketing system
- Able to take initiative and create a positive environment
- Able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and potential holidays
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Do you have previous experience working in a ticket office?
Are you able to work a majority of home games, including evenings, weekends, and potential holidays?