Suite Sales and Service Manager - Minnesota United FC (Golden Valley · MN)
- Responsible for successful coordination of all stakeholders for the suite level and loge areas for all full-stadium events, including but not limited to third party soccer matches and other full stadium events
- Builds and fosters relationships with current and upcoming renewal accounts
- Responsible for surpassing suite and loge sales revenue goal
- Build on and execute the standard operating procedures for the suite and loge hospitality experience, client-facing game day and major event operations programming
- Responsible for successful coordination of all stakeholders for the suite level and loge areas for all full-stadium events, including but not limited to third-party soccer matches and other full-stadium events
- Champions the guest experience for all premium clients within suite and loge areas
- Manages Guest Experience Staff – Premium Hospitality on all full-stadium events
- Collaborates with Guest Experience Manager on staffing levels, scheduling, payroll, and performance management for Guest Experience Staff – Premium Hospitality for all suite and loge areas for all full-stadium events
- Develop and execute a communication, touchpoint, and event strategy plan for suite and loge holders to maximize engagement toward renewal and upselling of additional hospitality and Allianz Field stadium events
- Establish a high-level of quality, accuracy, and controls for standard operations including but not limited to, inventory management, contract creation, and pricing and payment terms.
- Oversee the day-to-day relationships with suite and loge holders by handling and resolving client questions, and anticipating their needs and requests
- Collaborate with internal groups and vendors to streamline internal processes for suites and loges and coordinate the execution and fulfillment (e.g. billing, catering, ticketing, reporting, stadium ops)
- Consistently communicate with internal groups and teams to align on service, operations, and communications for respective clients
- Assist in managing the budget for suites and loges
- Aid in the development of long and short-term premium strategic plans
- Assist in the coordination of departmental client-facing events
- Other duties as assigned by Vice President of Corporate Sales
- 1-3 years of premium sales and service experience in sports or other similar event like industries preferred
- 3-5 years of progressive customer service/hospitality experience
- Available to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends, and holidays
Do you have 3-5 years of progressive customer service/hospitality experience?
Do you have 1-3 years of premium sales and service experience in sports or similar event industries? (Preferred)
Are you able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and potential holidays?