Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Guest Experience Staff - Premium Concierge with Minnesota United FC in Saint Paul, MN
- Create a brilliant experience for all fans and supporters
- Assist with executing various fan experiences in premium area assigned
- Responsible for responding to guest questions, needs, and maintenance requests by working with stadium team, vendors, area supervisor and reporting incidents
- Serve as an ambassador of the Minnesota United brand while building relationships with the members in the premium area assigned
- Ability to stand and be active long periods of time, and lift at least 20 lbs
- Ability to interact with customers in a personable and outgoing manner
- Able to take initiative and create a positive environment
- Able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and potential holidays
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and potential holidays?
Are you able to work a majority of MNUFC home games and stadium events?
Do you have previous customer service experience?