Premium Hospitality Lead - Minnesota United FC (St. Paul · MN)
- Create an exceptional experience for guests in the premium areas at all Allianz Field events
- Take ownership over area assigned by understanding and learning the operational details and collaborating with other teams and vendors in your area to maintain excellence
- Responsible for arriving earlier and staying later to oversee the successful set up and tear down of each area
- Responsible for creating a positive and welcoming culture amongst all staff and guests and leading by example
- Lead fellow staff to perform at their best by supporting needs
- Build meaningful connections with guests and find ways to enhance their game day experience
- Provide relevant and objective feedback that will help improve the experience for all guests
- Be a resource for any guest questions and/or complaints that may arise
- Be a proactive ambassador for MNUFC by having a strong knowledge of MNUFC and Allianz Field
- Assist with executing unique MNUFC programming in premium areas
- Strong interpersonal & relationship building skills
- At least 1 Year Experience working in Premium Seating preferred
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor throughout all interactions
- Ability to work 95% of all MNUFC games and All-Stadium Events which may include evenings, weekends, and potential holidays
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and life up to 20 lbs
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Are you authorized to work in the United States?
Do you have at least 1 year of premium service or customer service related experience?
Are you able to work a majority of homes games at Allianz Field for the 2022 season?