Physical Therapist - Minnesota United FC (Blaine · MN)
- Working in collaboration with the Medical Staff and under the supervision of the CMO:
- Performs physical therapy services for the Club's Players under the guide of the Sr. Director of Player Health & Performance / Head Athletic Trainer and as ordered by the Club's Chief Medical Officer
- Provide up-to-date physical therapy evaluation, plan of care, progress notes, and discharge notes maintained in the League electronic medical record (EMR)
- Maintain a complete and up-to-date physical therapy record in the League EMR
- Maintain Physical Therapy supplies and clinical equipment
- Comply with all MLS medical policies and protocol
- Comply with OSHA standards with regard to blood borne pathogens
- Participate as part of the Club's Medical Staff as required by the Club Chief Medical Officer
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
- Four (4) year bachelor's degree
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree (DPT)
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a sports environment at an elite level
- Soccer experience preferred
- Passed National Physical Therapy Exam
- Possess personal professional liability insurance
- Active, credentialed and licensed in the state(s)/province(s) where the Club has home matches or trains
- CPR certification for Health Care Provider
- Preferred APTA OCS, SCS or NATABOC Certified Athletic Trainers/Therapists, CSCS, and/or PES
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Are you authorized to work in the United States?
Are you able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and potential holidays?
Do you have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in a sports environment at an elite level?
Do you have the necessary certifications & licenses required for this position?