Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Partnership Marketing Specialist with Minnesota United FC in Golden Valley, MN
Minnesota United FC jobs
Sports Jobs in Golden Valley, MN
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Sponsorship Services/Activation
Professional soccer has been a part of Minnesota for over four decades and Minnesota United is at the forefront of growing the game at all levels. From the first team to the front office, the Development Academy and our work throughout the Twin Cities, the club’s goal remains the same: to inspire and unite our community through the world’s game. We’ll accomplish this through a culture built on accountability, respect, excellence and honesty and by creating a fan experience and connection to the community second to none. In addition to a fast-paced environment with hard-working, collegial, engaged coworkers, we offer generous benefits, a forward-thinking culture and the opportunity for career growth. When it comes to our employees, we value passion, dedication, diversity, resilience and teamwork.
Minnesota United is seeking a self-motivated and innovative Partnership Marketing Specialist to join our Corporate Partnerships team. We are looking for a candidate with a strong work ethic, is diligent with details and has outstanding communication skills to facilitate the execution and implementation of partnership accounts. The ideal candidate is a team player with a positive attitude and has the ability to handle multiple assignments in a high pressure, fast paced environment. The Partnership Marketing Specialist position will report directly to the Director of Partnership Marketing.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary liaison between assigned corporate partners and Minnesota United to facilitate execution of sponsorship agreements
- Assist the Partnership Marketing team in all aspects including, but not limited to implementation, activation and tracking of sponsorship assets
- Collaborate with sales colleagues to ensure a full understanding of client marketing objectives and strategic priorities
- Assist with the sales process through attending needs analysis meetings with prospects, brainstorming and developing new ideas and generating formal proposals
- Work Minnesota United home games and select additional events
- Other projects as assigned by the SVP of Corporate Partnerships and Sr. Director of Partnership Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or a combination of related education and work experience
- A minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM
- Knowledge of KORE and Digideck preferred
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have a Bachelor’s degree in related field or a combination of related education and work experience?
Do you have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience?