Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
- Become an expert in the MNUFC’s business, including audiences, objectives, trends, category’s visual language, etc.
- Clearly understand project’s design parameters and generate varied and diverse layouts inside the project’s boundaries
- Apply a refined and professional level design eye to layout
- Adapt, extend and produce designs from one context to another
- Align design decisions with strategy and objectives of the organization
- Understand events and brand activation
- Working knowledge of high-end retouching, pre-press and proofing
- Working knowledge of printing methods and tactics, paper and other printable substrates
- Construct and hand-off production and printer-ready keylines and review/approve production proofs
- Participates in team brainstorming sessions and translating concepts into innovative, tangible and executable work
- Works with outside print, packaging and production vendors
- Stays up-to-date on current design trends and technology; proactively brings outside ideas to the team
- Unparalleled attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Flexible and can adjust to change in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills with different types of people
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude, able to work without constant direction
- Strive to add value in any task you’re assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have a Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field?
Are you proficient with Adobe Creative Suite?
Do you have 3 years of successful experience in design and production in both print and digital?