Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Inside Sales Representative with Minnesota United FC in Golden Valley, MN
MNUFC is a professional soccer club playing in Major League Soccer (MLS), the top tier of soccer in North America, and which operates under the oversight of the U.S. Soccer Federation, a member of FIFA. The Club is headquartered in Golden Valley, MN. Soccer operations are located at the MNUFC Training Center in Blaine, Minnesota, and the team plays its home matches at Allianz Field in St. Paul, MN.
MNUFC is a progressive employer that values group and personal excellence, individual commitment, shared responsibility, diversity and respect for all people. Its mission includes community engagement and betterment through the expression of the values of soccer, the premier sport of the world. The Club promotes an open work environment with collegial and supporting work dynamics that foster positive individual and group performance, and the opportunity for career advancement.
The Inside Sales Representative is a part-time position that focuses on the training and development of future standouts in ticket sales. This position will receive dedicated training and the opportunity to learn techniques to develop the skills necessary to become an industry leader.
- Maximize ticket sales through execution of meetings, sales calls, and networking events
- Provide excellent service by building unique touch points, promptly responding to requests and establishing a dynamic relationship with all customers
- Document all communication in Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all internal and external contacts
- Support a positive sales culture within the sales team and front office
- Collaborate with peers to achieve team sales goals
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Ticket Sales
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Team player with a positive attitude, professionalism, resourcefulness, integrity, motivation, and a strong work ethic
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Bilingual skills (English and Spanish) preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you interested in building a career in ticket sales in the sports industry?
Do you have previous ticket sales or related experience?
Are you able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and potential holidays?