Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Green Team Ambassador with Minnesota United FC in Saint Paul, MN
Professional soccer has been a part of Minnesota for over four decades and Minnesota United is at the forefront of growing the game at all levels. From the first team to the front office to the Development Academy to our work throughout the Twin Cities, the club’s goal remains the same: to inspire and unite our community through the world’s game. We’ll accomplish this through a culture built on accountability, respect, excellence and honesty and by creating a fan experience and connection to the community second to none.
Members of our Green Team are the face of sustainability at Allianz Field. Our Green Team is passionate about reducing the environmental impact of Allianz Field. They are committed to educating and engaging our fans in ways that make recycling and composting fun.
Members of our Green Team will need to bring their enthusiasm to all of the Minnesota United FC home matches during the 2019 season. This part-time position focuses on helping Minnesota United and Allianz Field achieve their sustainability commitments. Green Team Staff members will benefit from an in-depth look behind the scenes of a professional sporting event, and will have the opportunity to work with professionals from a wide range of departments and levels. The Green Team will report to the MNUFC Sustainability Committee.
- Create a brilliant experience for all fans and supporters
- Be a knowledgeable resource on Allianz Field’s three-bag system
- Monitor and manage various trash receptacles in assigned areas during each match
- Assist fans in making the correct decisions with waste disposal
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to stand and be active long periods of time, and lift at least 20 lbs
- Ability to interact with customers in a personable and outgoing manner
- Able to take initiative and create a positive environment
- Ability to work a minimum of 90% of remaining MNUFC home games
- Able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and potential holidays
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you able to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings?
Are you able to work a minimum of 90% of remaining MNUFC home games?
Do you have experience interacting with customers in a personable and outgoing manner?