Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Event Lead with Minnesota United FC in Golden Valley · MN
Professional soccer has been a part of Minnesota for over four decades and Minnesota United is at the forefront of growing the game at all levels. From the first team to the front office to the Development Academy to our work throughout the Twin Cities, the club’s goal remains the same: to inspire and unite our community through the world’s game. We’ll accomplish this through a culture built on accountability, respect, excellence and honesty and by creating a fan experience and connection to the community second to none.
- Execute a consistent brand experience by knowing and embodying the MNUFC brand
- Provide reports on equipment updates and brand ambassador interaction
- Assist with event preparation and logistics
- Ensure the MNUFC story is being told energetically and consistently
- Conduct on-site meetings at activations to information share and ensure preparedness
- On-site point of contact for questions and guidance
- Generate excitement through in-person conversations with fans at events and activations
- Lead the set up and tear down at activations in an effective and organized fashion
- Take photos at activations and events, and write post event recaps within 24 hours
- Act as an energetic, highly engaging extension of the MNUFC brand at events and activations
- Participate in fan engagement at home games
- Assist with general needs including inventory, organization, and data entry
- 2+ years street team, brand ambassador, activation, or comparable experience
- Ability to manage an activation and the staff working the activation
- Access to reliable transportation (not all locations are accessible via public transit)
- Flexible schedule – most events will be in the evenings during the week and on the weekends
- 21 years of age or older
- Available to work up to 30 hours a week
- Ability to work most if not all home matches
- Ability to work the duration of the season (February-end of season)
- Outstanding communication skills including in-person and email
- An outgoing and energetic personality with ability to maintain a conversation with strangers
- Focused on attention to detail, taking initiative, and creating a positive working environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have 2+ years of Brand Ambassador, Event Marketing, Street Team/Promotions, or related experience?
Do you have experience managing or assisting with managing activation/promotions staff?
Are you able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends?
Do you have access to reliable transportation?
Are you able to work a majority of home games? (March-October)