Brand Ambassador - Minnesota United FC (Golden Valley · MN)
- Execute a consistent brand experience by knowing and embodying the MNUFC brand
- Tell our story in a consistent and energetic fashion
- Generate excitement through in-person conversations with fans at events and activations
- Setting up activation footprints the MNUFC way
- Tear down with effectiveness and organization in mind
- Write post event recaps within 24 hours following an activation
- Act as an energetic, highly engaging extension of the MNUFC brand at events and activations
- Participate in fan engagement at home games
- Assist with general needs including inventory, organization, and data entry
- Bilingual in English and another language is preferred
- 18 years of age or older
- Access to reliable transportation (not all locations are accessible via public transit)
- Flexible schedule – most events will be in the evenings during the week and on the weekends
- Available to work up to 20-25 hours per week
- Ability to work most if not all home matches
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Outstanding communication skills, including in-person and email
- An outgoing and energetic personality with ability to maintain a conversation with strangers
Are you able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and potential holidays, along with the ability to work a majority of MNUFC home games during the 2022 season?
Do you have any previous event marketing related experience?
Are you Bilingual?
Are you authorized to work in the United States?