Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Brand Ambassador with Minnesota United FC in Golden Valley · MN
- Execute a consistent brand experience by knowing and embodying the MNUFC brand
- Tell our story in a consistent and energetic fashion
- Generate excitement through in-person conversations with fans at events and activations
- Setting up activation footprints the MNUFC way
- Tear down with effectiveness and organization in mind
- Write post event recaps within 24 hours following an activation
- Act as an energetic, highly engaging extension of the MNUFC brand at events and activations
- Participate in fan engagement at home games
- Assist with general needs including inventory, organization, and data entry
- 18 years of age or older
- Access to reliable transportation (not all locations are accessible via public transit)
- Flexible schedule – most events will be in the evenings during the week and on the weekends
- Available to work up to 20-25 hours per week
- Ability to work most if not all home matches (February - end of season)
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Outstanding communication skills, including in-person and email
- An outgoing and energetic personality with ability to maintain a conversation with strangers
- Bilingual in English and another language is not required, but preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have previous brand ambassador, event marketing, street team/promotions, or related experience?
Are you able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends?
Do you have access to reliable transportation? (Not all locations accessible via public transit)
Are you able to work a majority of home matches? (March - October)