Professional soccer has been a part of Minnesota for over four decades and Minnesota United is at the forefront of growing the game at all levels. From the first team to the front office to the Development Academy to our work throughout the Twin Cities, the club’s goal remains the same: to inspire and unite our community through the world’s game. We’ll accomplish this through a culture built on accountability, respect, excellence and honesty and by creating a fan experience and connection to the community second to none. In addition to a fast-paced environment with hard-working, collegial, engaged coworkers, we offer generous benefits, a forward-thinking culture, and the opportunity for career growth. When it comes to our employees, we value passion, dedication, diversity, resilience and teamwork.
The Brand Ambassador role is a part-time position that will act as the highly energetic and engaging faces of MNUFC. Brand Ambassadors will learn the MNUFC personality, the stories our brand is telling, and the way we as a club are currently telling the story. This role will then bring that vision to life through consistent messaging and interactions with people through conversation and experiences. As a Brand Ambassador, you will receive a behind-the-scenes look at how to execute large and small events as well as how to engage with fans and people in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area to continue to grow a fan base.
- Execute a consistent brand experience by knowing and embodying the MNUFC brand
- Tell our story in a consistent and energetic fashion
- Generate excitement through in-person conversations with fans at events and activations
- Setting up activation footprints the MNUFC way
- Tear down with effectiveness and organization in mind
- Write post event recaps within 24 hours following an activation
- Act as an energetic, highly engaging extension of the MNUFC brand at events and activations
- Participate in fan engagement at home games
- Assist with general needs including inventory, organization, and data entry
- 18 years of age or older
- Access to reliable transportation (not all locations are accessible via public transit)
- Flexible schedule – most events will be in the evenings during the week and on the weekends
- Available to work up to 20-25 hours per week
- Ability to work most if not all home matches
- Ability to work the duration of the season (February - end of season)
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Outstanding communication skills, including in-person and email
- An outgoing and energetic personality with ability to maintain a conversation with strangers
- Focused on attention to detail, taking initiative, and creating a positive working environment
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, Somali, Oromo, Arabic, Korean, Vietnamese, Karen, Hmong, or another language
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.