Account Executive, Ticket Sales - Minnesota United FC (Golden Valley · MN)
- Generate sales through calls and emails, attend sales meetings, networking events, or even the local festival or food truck fair to maximize ticket sales through building community connections
- Record communication with future MNUFC fans in the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Proactively build relationships with potential Season Ticket Members
- Visit and celebrate together with fans and Season Ticket Members on game days at Allianz Field
- Be a team player that helps us reach team goals both by individually reaching your goal, but also supporting your teammates
- Create lifelong memories to new and existing fans of MNUFC at Allianz Field
- Are excited to talk to people about soccer
- Passionate about growing the world’s game here in the Twin Cities
- Enjoy connecting with members of the community and attend networking events
- Are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience
- You’ve done this before, and have at least 1-3 years of sales related experience
- Are a team player with a positive attitude
- Have Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) preferred
Are you authorized to work in the United States?
Are you able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, potential holidays, and a majority of MNUFC home games/stadium events at Allianz Field?
Do you have previous ticket sales or related experience?
Are you bilingual? (English/Spanish preferred)