Account Executive, Member Services - Minnesota United FC (Golden Valley · MN)
- Proactively build relationships with Season Ticket Members
- Be informed and communicate customer feedback to help initiate changes and foster a Fans First Culture
- Generate new business sales through gaining referrals and prospecting, while cross selling and upgrading current accounts
- Visit and celebrate together with Season Ticket Members on game days at Allianz Field
- Be a team player that helps us reach team goals both by individually reaching your goal, but also supporting your teammates
- Create lifelong memories to new and existing fans of MNUFC at Allianz Field
- Plan and execute Season Ticket Member events and experiences
- Enjoy talking to people about soccer
- Passionate about growing the world’s game here in the Twin Cities
- Are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience
- You’ve done this before, and have at least 1-2 years of previous customer service related experience
- Are a team player with a positive attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you authorized to work in the United States?
Are you able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, potential holidays, and a majority of MNUFC home games/stadium events at Allianz Field?
Do you have previous customer service or sales related experience?
Are you bilingual? (English/Spanish preferred)