Account Executive, Member Services - Minnesota United FC (Golden Valley · MN)
Professional soccer has been a part of Minnesota for over four decades and Minnesota United is at the forefront of growing the game at all levels. From the first team to the front office to our work throughout the Twin Cities, the club’s goal remains the same: to inspire and unite our community through the world’s game. We’ll accomplish this through a culture built on accountability, respect, excellence and honesty and by creating a fan experience and connection to the community second to none. In addition to a fast-paced environment with hard-working, engaged coworkers, we offer generous benefits, a forward-thinking culture, and the opportunity for career growth. When it comes to our employees, we value passion, dedication, diversity, resilience and teamwork.
Responsible for long-term retention and growth of our Season Ticket Members, which includes the service, support and maintenance of assigned customer accounts and meeting all pre-determined individual and department service and sales performance goals. Responsible for embracing the organization’s mission and providing excellent service to all fans that will not only excite them now, but encourage them to continue their support of Minnesota United FC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maximize Season Ticket Member renewal percentage by providing outstanding customer service to assigned accounts via all touchpoints
- Proactively build relationships with season ticket members through calls, emails, texts, seat visits and events
- Handle all forms of inbound communication and be able to address and answer all questions, comments or concerns in a timely fashion
- Be informed and communicate common customer feedback to help initiate changes and foster a Fans First Culture
- Responsible for new business sales goal obtained by generating referrals, prospecting, upselling current accounts, Groups and Premium Products
- Educate members on benefit offerings to ensure membership maximization
- Update and maintain accurate records in CRM regarding renewals, touchpoints, sales, etc.
- Attend, plan and participate in STM events, experiences and other benefits
- Gameday duties include, but not limited to: in-seat visits to season ticket members, executing STM events and gameday experiences, managing customer service outlets including the Ticket Office, customer service window, and sales booths
- Coordinate with all departments to better enhance the gameday experience
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from accredited four-year college or university required
- 1-2 years of experience in sales, service, guest relations or related area
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Dynamic interpersonal skills and approachable, outgoing personality
- Work effectively individually and in group settings
- Team player with a positive attitude, self-confidence, professionalism, resourcefulness, integrity, motivation, and a strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and remain self-motivated
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Ability to portray self in a professional manner through speech and written material
- Understanding of basic accounting and billing principles
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Bilingual, Spanish preferred
- Experience with ticket operations system, development application or other relational database
- Knowledge of SeatGeek/SRO ticketing systems
- Knowledge of Salesforce/KORE CRM
- Demonstrated work experience in a professional sports or college athletics environment, including involvement with high-profile events
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Do you have at least 1-2 years of experience in sales, service, guest relations or related area?
Do you have experience using a ticket operations system, development application or other relational database?
Are you able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and potential holidays as necessary?