Account Executive, Corporate Partnerships - Minnesota United FC (Golden Valley · MN)
- Research and assess local and national market for potential partnership opportunities
- Formulate business relationships and new clients through cold calling, referrals, networking and site visits
- Foster client relationships to create a mutually beneficial partnership and generate additional revenue
- Work closely with other departments and the Corporate Partnership Marketing team to look for additional revenue opportunities for potential and current clients
- Represent Minnesota United FC in the community and business environment when involved in civic and professional organizations
- Meet challenging sales objectives in a high profile, competitive marketplace
- Other projects as assigned by the VP of Corporate Partnerships
- Two (2) years of experience in a business sales or development role, or equivalent experience and education
- Experience selling advertising, sponsorship, digital and promotional programs
- Experience generating clients through cold calling
- Experience developing marketing/events strategy for clients and executing against each plan
- Experience in using data and business intelligence (BI) to engage prospects and grow current partnerships
- Knowledge of Major League Soccer and international soccer preferred
- Effective verbal, written and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and extremely driven to succeed
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or a combination of related education and work experience
Do you have two (2) years of experience in a business sales or development role, or equivalent experience and education?
Do you have experience generating clients through cold calling?
Are you comfortable working flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and potential holidays?