Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Security Officer with Los Angeles Football Club / Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles · CA
Los Angeles Football Club / Banc of California Stadium jobs
Sports Jobs in Los Angeles · CA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Security
Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) is the newest MLS soccer club serving the greater Los Angeles area. LAFC is dedicated to building a world-class soccer club that represents the diversity of Los Angeles and is committed to delivering an unrivaled experience for fans. LAFC’s ownership group is comprised of local leaders and innovators of industry with intellectual capital, financial prowess, operations expertise and success in the fields of entertainment, sports, technology and media. LAFC is invested in the world’s game and Los Angeles with its 22,000 seat Banc of California Stadium and a top-flight training center on the campus of Cal-State Los Angeles.
Banc of California Stadium is hiring for a full time Safety Officer. This position is responsible for executing all safety related tasks.
- Execute post orders and responsibilities of all non-event day safety positions, including Grand Lobby Reception, Loading Dock Ramp, Gold Lot, Patrol and Command Center.
- Process safety specific skills, including CCTV operation, fire panel operation, Gold Lot parking controls and credentialing procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring the safety of all visitors at Banc of California Stadium.
- Assist in updating daily pass-down sheets to ensure all information is relevant and current.
- Observe, report and document incidents around the stadium grounds including, but not limited to, intoxication, vandalism, theft and various other disturbances.
- Maintain high level of communication within the department with regard to event and department details.
- Assist in maintaining working condition of Safety Department equipment including, but not limited to, keys, walkthrough metal detectors, hand wands, divesting tables, and radios.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
- High school degree required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have a current valid guard card.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a security related role.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google sheets, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi task and handle various responsibilities at once.
- Must possess strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Must have a flexible schedule with the ability to work various hour, nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Must be available for all LAFC home matches during the season.
- Experience with C-Cure or Avigilon software is a plus.
LAFC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program. Your answers will be kept confidential and will not impact your employment opportunity. The questionnaire takes less than three minutes to complete. You will receive a code at the end and will be asked to enter your questionnaire code during the application process.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
LAFC strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
LAFC recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. LAFC may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
How did you hear about this job?
Did you take this survey for your WOTC code: https://survey.taxcreditco.com/LAFC
What is your WOTC questionnaire code?