Production Manager - Los Angeles Football Club (Los Angeles · CA)
Los Angeles Football Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Los Angeles · CA
Event Management: Event Operations/Management
The Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) is an MLS soccer club serving the greater Los Angeles area. LAFC is dedicated to building a world-class soccer club that represents the diversity of Los Angeles and is committed to delivering an unrivaled experience for fans. LAFC’s ownership group is comprised of local leaders and innovators of industry with intellectual capital, financial prowess, operations expertise and success in the fields of entertainment, sports, technology and media. LAFC is invested in the world’s game and Los Angeles, constructing and developing the 22,000 seat Banc of California Stadium and a top-flight training center on the campus of Cal-State Los Angeles.
The Production Manager is the main liaison between Company and both internal and external clients of Banc of California Stadium. This position is responsible for organizing, confirming, coordinating, and providing support to each applicable department to ensure a safe and seamless execution of live events, mainly concerts. This position will report to the Event Director.
- Responsible for advancing all technical event details for shows and facilitating proper interdepartmental communication and organization across applicable departments in a timely manner.
- Serve as the primary contact with event promoter/producer and coordinate production needs from facility.
- Oversee proper execution of concert/event in accordance with the agreed upon terms in the contract. Manage and maintain event expenses for show settlements while keeping within budgetary parameters.
- Oversee the load in and load out of the show from artists, vendors and all that apply.
- Create master production schedule inclusive of grass management, conversion, and production timelines.
- Create and participate in the development of CAD drawings for on-sale and manage all edits leading into show.
- Interface with local vendors and city entities (Exposition Park, LAPD, LAFD, DOT, Building & Safety, etc) on all permit requirements.
- Conduct production meetings that clearly communicate all event requirements and drive the goals and objectives of each assigned event.
- Partner with Stadium Management to prepare and execute legal contracts with external clients for each event.
- Cross trains as necessary for all events taking place at stadium inclusive of LAFC and Angel City.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Management.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College/ University required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as an Event Coordinator or related position within the concert industry required, experience as an Event Manager preferred.
- Experience reading contracts and executing terms listed within.
- Detail-oriented, driven self-motivator with a strong work ethic to get the job done.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Possess a positive and optimistic attitude to lead and inspire other departments.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently in English - both verbal and written.
- Ability to work productively and multi-task in an unstructured fast paced environment with frequent interruptions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs - Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Experience working with autoCAD is a plus.
- Flexible work schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as the event calendar requires.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended period of time.
LAFC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program. Your answers will be kept confidential and will not impact your employment opportunity. The questionnaire takes less than three minutes to complete. You will receive a code at the end and will be asked to enter your questionnaire code during the application process.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
LAFC strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
LAFC recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. LAFC may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Did you take this survey for your WOTC code: https://survey.taxcreditco.com/LAFC
If yes, what is your WOTC questionnaire code?