Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
PART TIME - Safety Officer with Los Angeles Football Club in Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles Football Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
Los Angeles Football Club is Major League Soccer’s newest team in Los Angeles, set to debut in 2018. We are developing a world-class, forward-thinking sports organization to bring the fastest growing professional sport in America to one of the largest and most diverse markets in the world. Our primary initiatives include: designing and building our stadium, developing all facets of our brand, engaging with our community and developing our sporting team and youth programs. We are looking to grow our high-caliber, diverse team with creative and hard-working individuals who have a passion for sports, entertainment, and many of the lifestyle elements that the beautiful game touches.
This positon is responsible for ensuring the safety of all visitors at Banc of California Stadium and providing excellent customer service.
- Respond to all security needs and calls.
- Work with external Security and local law enforcement as necessary.
- Provide customer service to all guests and employees while monitoring crowd flow during events and POS transactions.
- Work closely with operations staff to effectively execute programming needs while maintaining safety measures.
- Conduct regular inspection of facility via foot and rotate posts as assigned.
- Interview victims and witnesses and write incident reports as necessary.
- Follow and adhere to policies and procedures needed to maintain security within the facility, loading dock and perimeter.
- Assure property is secure and that no damage occurs due to visitor negligence or vandalism.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Management.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year experience in Security/Safety related role, preferably in a sports/entertainment venue environment.
- Must have a California Guard Card in good standing or be in the process of obtaining.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as the event calendar requires.
- Ability to stand/walk with limited assistance for a minimum of 5 hours.
- Ability to withstand various weather elements such as high temperatures and rain.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs unassisted.
LAFC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program. Your answers will be kept confidential and will not impact your employment opportunity. The questionnaire takes less than three minutes to complete. You will receive a code at the end and will be asked to enter your questionnaire code during the application process.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
LAFC strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
LAFC recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. LAFC may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
How did you hear about this job?
Did you take this survey for your WOTC code: https://survey.taxcreditco.com/LAFC
What is your WOTC questionnaire code?
Do you currently have a valid California Security Guard Card?