Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Manager, Technical Support with Los Angeles Football Club in Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles Football Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
Technical Services: Technical Support/Help Desk
Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) is the newest MLS soccer club serving the greater Los Angeles area. LAFC is dedicated to building a world-class soccer club that represents the diversity of Los Angeles and is committed to delivering an unrivaled experience for fans. LAFC’s ownership group is comprised of local leaders and innovators of industry with intellectual capital, financial prowess, operations expertise and success in the fields of entertainment, sports, technology and media. LAFC is invested in the world’s game and Los Angeles with its 22,000 seat Banc of California Stadium and a top-flight training center on the campus of Cal-State Los Angeles.
The Manager, Technical Support will work with a range of client facing applications, systems and technologies. Our environment is filled with a dynamic and demanding client base that use a mix of Macintosh and Windows computers, Android and iOS devices, and other technologies.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all technical support needs within the Company by prioritizing and managing open issues simultaneously.
- Provide technical support by diagnosing and solving hardware/software issues and troubleshooting a range of operational issues on the fly
- Assist staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or remotely, to help resolve technical issues or configure applications/systems.
- Install and configure hardware and software, setting-up drones, cameras and other equipment.
- Maintain and update our technical documentation, policies/procedures, management reports and fixed asset inventory.
- Support the roll-out of new applications, systems, services and hardware - computers, mobile devices, SaaS/PaaS, etc.
- Partner with Human Resources department to on board new employees, set-up workstations, maintain staff equipment needs, replacements, etc.
- Respond quickly to incidents and service requests, SLAs will be defined by the ideal candidate.
- Represent the IT department with a high level of professionalism and demonstrating Club standards at all times.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by Supervisor/Management.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited University in Technology, Business, or related field required.
- Minimum of 5 year experience in a similar role supporting technology operations is required, in the Sports & Entertainment industry is a plus.
- Detail-oriented, driven self-motivator with a strong work ethic to get the job done.
- Ability to read, listen, and communicate effectively in English - both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work productively in an unstructured environment with frequent interruptions.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of cloud based services – Offiice365, SalesForce, Workday, Adobe Creative Suite, and other SaaS/PaaS providers.
- Strong Macintosh and Windows hardware troubleshooting and deployment skills required.
- Understanding of basic networking and network troubleshooting – GPON, MPLS knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to establish meaningful working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Flexible work schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
- Must have a valid driver license and a reliable and fully insured vehicle as you will be traversing the streets of Los Angeles to support our staff at LAFC Headquarters, Banc of California Stadium and the LAFC Performance Center at CSULA.
LAFC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program. Your answers will be kept confidential and will not impact your employment opportunity. The questionnaire takes less than three minutes to complete. You will receive a code at the end and will be asked to enter your questionnaire code during the application process.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
LAFC strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
LAFC recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. LAFC may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
How did you hear about this job?
Did you take this survey for your WOTC code: https://survey.taxcreditco.com/LAFC
What is your WOTC questionnaire code?