Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Manager, Premium Sales with Los Angeles Football Club in Los Angeles · CA
Los Angeles Football Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Los Angeles · CA
Ticket Sales and Services: Premium/Suite Sales
Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) is the newest MLS soccer club serving the greater Los Angeles area. LAFC is dedicated to building a world-class soccer club that represents the diversity of Los Angeles and is committed to delivering an unrivaled experience for fans. LAFC’s ownership group is comprised of local leaders and innovators of industry with intellectual capital, financial prowess, operations expertise and success in the fields of entertainment, sports, technology and media. LAFC is invested in the world’s game and Los Angeles with its 22,000 seat Banc of California Stadium and a top-flight training center on the campus of Cal-State Los Angeles.
The Manager, Premium Sales is responsible for developing and managing the Premium Sales department. This role will play an integral part in creating the Premium Sales and Service process at LAFC. In addition, this role will set and execute the sales strategy for new Premium ticket options at Banc of California Stadium.
- Directly oversee a team of three (3) Account Executive, Premium Sales.
- Manage development and execution of the premium and suite service program.
- Responsible for development and recruitment of Premium Sales team.
- Create structured new business program focused on engaging companies and premium prospects in the greater Los Angeles area.
- Manage department pipelines to ensure consistent results
- Conceptualize and campaign two new Premium Sales experiences at BoCS:
o North End Terrace – Inclusive Loge Box experience
o Figueroa Overlook – Mid-field in-seat service experience
- Collaborate with Business Analytics team to improve data acquisition and utilization:
o Sales campaigns
o Lead Scoring
o Dynamic Pricing
o Inventory Management
o Sales rep activity and pipeline management
- Participate in various team and community events, as well as social and civic activities.
- Network at various outside events including business after-hours, clinics, speaker series, etc.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by Supervisor/Management.
- Bachelors Degree from and accredited College/University required, major in Business or Sports Management preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in an elevated ticket sales role required, with a major Sports team preferred.
- Proficient in Database management software preferred.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and execute in a timely manner.
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt in a fast pace work environment with challenging demands and frequent changes.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Must possess a professional demeanor and has the ability to interact with all levels of the organization and outside contacts.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively – both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – specifically word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays, as the event calendar requires.
LAFC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program. Your answers will be kept confidential and will not impact your employment opportunity. The questionnaire takes less than three minutes to complete. You will receive a code at the end and will be asked to enter your questionnaire code during the application process.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
LAFC strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
LAFC recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. LAFC may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
How did you hear about this job?
Did you take this survey for your WOTC code: https://survey.taxcreditco.com/LAFC
What is your WOTC questionnaire code?