Manager, Guest Experience - Los Angeles Football Club (Los Angeles · CA)
Los Angeles Football Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Los Angeles · CA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Event Guest Relations
The Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) is an MLS soccer club serving the greater Los Angeles area. LAFC is dedicated to building a world-class soccer club that represents the diversity of Los Angeles and is committed to delivering an unrivaled experience for fans. LAFC’s ownership group is comprised of local leaders and innovators of industry with intellectual capital, financial prowess, operations expertise and success in the fields of entertainment, sports, technology and media. LAFC is invested in the world’s game and Los Angeles, constructing and developing the 22,000 seat Banc of California Stadium and a top-flight training center on the campus of Cal-State Los Angeles.
The Manager, Guest Experience is responsible for creating, developing, and implementing a comprehensive Guest Experience program that delivers the best customer service possible at Banc of California Stadium. This position will oversee the Guest Experience department and hold all team members accountable to the level of service expected of the team. The Manager will have an integral role in employee training (both full-time and part-time).
- Evaluate and continually develop a Guest Experience program to ensure Banc of California Stadium standards are exceeded.
- Manage and ensure department recruiting and training of event team members are aligned with guidelines established by Banc of California Stadium Management and the Los Angeles Football Club Executive team.
- Partner with the Sr. Director, Event Services and Director, Safety on delivering a seamless operation in terms of access and seating for internal and external clients.
- Determine department staff hours and number of personnel required for each event.
- Develop, review, and adhere to budgetary guidelines and ensure the department is being fiscally responsible.
- Effectively build and maintain a high level of morale within the department and promote an energetic, spirited environment.
- Lead the Guest Experience Department by example and consistently demonstrate hands-on customer involvement while effectively promoting teamwork.
- Partner with the Box Office to ensure seating placement and layout are correct prior to each event.
- Manage and respond to inquiries from customers via phone, email, text or any other means are expedited and fulfilled.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to provide resolutions for guest concerns.
- Monitor Guest Experience staff during events to ensure all guests receive the best assistance and service.
- Make immediate decisions and communicate with Guest Experience Staff in emergency situations.
- Create and execute a Standard Operating Procedures protocol for part-time employee’s uniforms distribution, cleaning, storage, etc.
- Complete and maintain employee payroll on a weekly basis, and in a timely fashion without discrepancies or errors.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Management.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Degree from an accredited College/University required or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Supervisory role within Guest/Customer Service environment required, within hospitality or sports/entertainment industry preferred.
- Previous experience developing and implementing Employee Training and Reward & Recognition program is a plus.
- Innate passion for Customer Service and providing an exceptional product to elevate the Guest Experience.
- Detail-oriented, driven self-motivator with a strong work ethic to get the job done.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to communication effectively and efficiently – both written and verbal.
- Ability to work productively and multi-task in an unstructured environment with frequent interruptions.
- Knowledge of Americans with Disabilities (ADA) regulations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs (Excel, Access, Power Point, and Outlook).
- Must have a flexible schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, use of hands to handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds unassisted.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
LAFC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program. Your answers will be kept confidential and will not impact your employment opportunity. The questionnaire takes less than three minutes to complete. You will receive a code at the end and will be asked to enter your questionnaire code during the application process.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
LAFC strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
LAFC recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. LAFC may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Did you take this survey for your WOTC code: https://survey.taxcreditco.com/LAFC
If yes, what is your WOTC questionnaire code?