Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Manager, Digital Video Content
Los Angeles Football Club
Los Angeles, CA
Web/Creative Services: Media/Video Production
Los Angeles Football Club is Major League Soccer’s newest team in Los Angeles, set to debut in 2018. We are developing a world-class, forward-thinking sports organization to bring the fastest growing professional sport in America to one of the largest and most diverse markets in the world. Our primary initiatives include: designing and building our stadium, developing all facets of our brand, engaging with our community and developing our sporting team and youth programs. We are looking to grow our high-caliber, diverse team with creative and hard-working individuals who have a passion for sports, entertainment, and many of the lifestyle elements that the beautiful game touches.
The Manager, Digital Video Content is responsible for producing and editing videos for LAFC. This individual must have substantial video editing/post-production experience.
- Conceptualize, produce and edit video content for LAFC.
- Create and deliver a variety of visual pieces for a wide range of organizational needs.
- Shoot, produce, and edit content into prescribed formats (optimized for YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, broadcast, in-stadium boards, OOH digital etc.).
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in style, quality and voice.
- Execute production best practices and support scaling them across all LAFC content.
- Develop creative storylines for development and partnership inclusion.
- Other duties as assigned by Management/Supervisor.
- BS degree in film studies, production, cinematography or related field required.
- 3-4 years of video production editing/post-production experience required.
- Ability to work with like-minded creatives in a team environment.
- Understanding of the digital and social media landscape.
- Experience shooting with HD cameras and a competency for low and high level cinematic principles.
- Proven work experience as a video editor with a strong portfolio.
- Expert experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut).
- Knowledge of AV such as codecs, aspect ratios and audio formats.
- Familiar with various video and image formats including; TIF, PNG, JPEG, CR2, WMV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Open to creative feedback and executing direction.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Flexible work schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Some travel required.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
LAFC strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
LAFC recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. LAFC may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
How did you hear about this job?