Manager, Digital Marketing - Los Angeles Football Club (Los Angeles · CA)
Los Angeles Football Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Los Angeles · CA
Marketing: Digital Marketing
The Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) is an MLS soccer club serving the greater Los Angeles area. LAFC is dedicated to building a world-class soccer club that represents the diversity of Los Angeles and is committed to delivering an unrivaled experience for fans. LAFC’s ownership group is comprised of local leaders and innovators of industry with intellectual capital, financial prowess, operations expertise, and success in the fields of entertainment, sports, technology, and media. LAFC is invested in the world’s game and Los Angeles, constructing, and developing the 22,000 seat Banc of California Stadium and a top-flight training center on the campus of Cal-State Los Angeles.
This position is responsible for building and managing digital direct marketing campaigns designed to grow fan base and engagement for LAFC and drive revenue-generating opportunities including ticket and premium experience sales for Banc of California Stadium Concerts and Events. The ideal candidate has experience in direct-to-consumer digital communications, website and app maintenance and development, database management and digital advertising campaigns.
- Manage organizational digital strategies in marketing, fan development and, and sales conversion.
- Develop and manage business and marketing plans with strategies and key metrics to drive fan and revenue growth.
- Create marketing automation strategies that drive audience and revenue growth by reaching audiences on relevant channels with relevant messaging at relevant times and cadence.
- Analyze customer segments and design campaigns that maximize customer value.
- Manage digital advertising budget in collaboration with department head.
- Work with stakeholders to create and send compelling email communications, including newsletters, ticket on-sales, and partner communications.
- Ensure the application of research, data, and audience insights into decision-making systems and processes.
- Build and enhance organizational strategic relationships with stakeholders and vendors.
- Analyze campaign performance and report insights.
- Assist with development, maintenance and optimization of Stadium and LAFC website and app.
- Support other marketing initiatives as required.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College/University required, major in Business or Marketing is preferred.
- Minimum of 4-6 years experience in preferably in sports, entertainment and/or event industry digital marketing or related work required.
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and copywriting skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive relationships and interact with internal and external clients across all levels.
- Detail oriented with excellent performance and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and make sound decisions in a fast-paced and unstructured environment with frequent interruptions and demanding deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize projects effectively and efficiently.
- Experience with WordPress CMS and comfortable with front end web development.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar email marketing platforms.
- Working knowledge of Ticketmaster and associated platforms.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as the event calendar requires.
- Bilingual in Spanish is plus.
LAFC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program. Your answers will be kept confidential and will not impact your employment opportunity. The questionnaire takes less than three minutes to complete. You will receive a code at the end and will be asked to enter your questionnaire code during the application process.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
LAFC strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
LAFC recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. LAFC may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Did you take this survey for your WOTC code: https://survey.taxcreditco.com/LAFC
If yes, what is your WOTC questionnaire code?