FULL TIME - Safety Supervisor - Los Angeles Football Club (Los Angeles · CA)
Los Angeles Football Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Los Angeles · CA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Security
The Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) is an MLS soccer club serving the greater Los Angeles area. LAFC is dedicated to building a world-class soccer club that represents the diversity of Los Angeles and is committed to delivering an unrivaled experience for fans. LAFC’s ownership group is comprised of local leaders and innovators of industry with intellectual capital, financial prowess, operations expertise, and success in the fields of entertainment, sports, technology, and media. LAFC is invested in the world’s game and Los Angeles, constructing, and developing the 22,000 seat Banc of California Stadium and a top-flight training center on the campus of Cal-State Los Angeles.
We are hiring for a Full Time Safety Supervisor. This position is responsible for managing the safety department operation during their scheduled shift.
- Oversee Stadium safety officers and security command post operation including, but not limited to, coordination of employee breaks, stadium patrols and assigning daily post orders.
- Responsible for ensuring the safety of all visitors at the Stadium.
- Manage daily pass-down sheets and communication between shift supervisors and ensure officers are briefed accordingly prior to their shift.
- Maintain high level of communication within the department with regard to event details and shift change.
- Supervise and manage safety operations of daily events in the stadium, including but not limited to, walkthrough metal detector (WTMD) relocation, hand wand and WTMD batteries inventory, post-event sweeps of stadium, facilitate locker trailer bag requests, and manage Lost and Found inventory.
- Manage department equipment inventories including, but not limited to, keys, walkthrough metal detectors, hand wands, divesting tables, credentials, and radios.
- Develop event day packets and deployment sheets, as necessary.
- Assist in event day execution.
- Other duties as assigned.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Must have a current valid guard card.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a security related field.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google sheets, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Detail Oriented with an ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Must have a flexible schedule for events, as needed.
- High school degree required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience with C-Cure or Avigilon software is a plus.
LAFC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program. Your answers will be kept confidential and will not impact your employment opportunity. The questionnaire takes less than three minutes to complete. You will receive a code at the end and will be asked to enter your questionnaire code during the application process.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
LAFC strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
LAFC recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. LAFC may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Did you take this survey for your WOTC code: https://survey.taxcreditco.com/LAFC
If yes, what is your WOTC questionnaire code?