Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Event Booking Administrator with Los Angeles Football Club in Los Angeles · CA
Los Angeles Football Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Los Angeles · CA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Event/Venue Booking
The Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) is an MLS soccer club serving the greater Los Angeles area. LAFC is dedicated to building a world-class soccer club that represents the diversity of Los Angeles and is committed to delivering an unrivaled experience for fans. LAFC’s ownership group is comprised of local leaders and innovators of industry with intellectual capital, financial prowess, operations expertise and success in the fields of entertainment, sports, technology and media. LAFC is invested in the world’s game and Los Angeles, constructing and developing the 22,000 seat Banc of California Stadium and a top-flight training center on the campus of Cal-State Los Angeles.
The Event Booking Administrator works closely with the EVP, Entertainment & Development to ensure the department operates smoothly and consistently on event and non-event days.
- Coordinate meetings for the event booking department, prepare a daily calendar with appropriate briefing materials, and assist in maintaining primary booking calendar.
- Manage show files by ensuring all essential documents are present and up to date prior to day of show – ie. headliner and support contracts, w-9’s, riders, etc.
- Track internal and external data on excel – including but not limited to ticket counts for upcoming shows, tour histories, finance flashes, stats on developing artists, and contact logs.
- Support marketing department in social media; checking show announcements for pre-sale and on-sale accuracy; and researching marketing strategies for future shows – including but not limited to compiling affinity lists, publication, and locations to flyer based on target audience.
- Coordinate and follow up with internal departments to ensure all facets for event day is met.
- Develop and foster relationships with agents, band managers, and other industry representatives.
- Manage department expenses and submit for processing in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Degree from an accredited four year College or University required.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role in live entertainment/concerts required. Experience with talent promoter or agency preferred but not required.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and make sound decisions while working under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail and the ability to prioritize work activities effectively and use time efficiently.
- Ability to multi-task and handle several projects at one time both individually and through cross functional teams.
- Ability to handle sensitive and highly confidential information with discretion and good judgement.
- Ability to network and create relationships across all levels internally within the organization and externally.
- Exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as the event calendar requires.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
LAFC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program. Your answers will be kept confidential and will not impact your employment opportunity. The questionnaire takes less than three minutes to complete. You will receive a code at the end and will be asked to enter your questionnaire code during the application process.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
LAFC strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
LAFC recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. LAFC may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
How did you hear about this job?
Did you take this survey for your WOTC code: https://survey.taxcreditco.com/LAFC
What is your WOTC questionnaire code?