Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Coordinator, Partnership Development with Los Angeles Football Club in Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles Football Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Sponsorship Services/Activation
Los Angeles Football Club is Major League Soccer’s newest team in Los Angeles, set to debut in 2018 at the new Banc of California Stadium. We are developing a world-class, forward-thinking sports organization to bring the fastest growing professional sport in America to one of the largest and most diverse markets in the world. Our primary initiatives include: designing and building our stadium, developing all facets of our brand, engaging with our community and developing our sporting team and youth programs. We are looking to grow our high-caliber, diverse team with creative and hard-working individuals who have a passion for sports, entertainment, and many of the lifestyle elements that the beautiful game touches.
The Coordinator, Partnership Development is responsible for managing a portion of LAFC’s partnership portfolio (estimated $2M - $4M revenue), all contractually obligated income (COI) of assigned accounts and overseeing the execution of assigned account assets. In addition, the Coordinator is responsible for assisting various Managers within the department with administrative duties, including but not limited to client hospitality, gifting, agendas, recaps, inventory, etc. Coordinator is expected to assist on 4-6 larger Club partnership verticals throughout the year.
- Serve as the primary liaison between LAFC and assigned sponsor accounts to ensure and maintain positive relationship between both parties.
- Assist in managing all aspects of partnership fulfillment for assigned account including, but not limited to weekly status calls, invoicing, hospitality, community programming & match day activation.
- Assist in retaining and generating incremental revenue with existing partners through up-sells and renewals.
- Assist in coordinating strategic planning and creative process of partner programming.
- Work with Manager to generate & present mid-year and end-year partnership recaps to exhibit ROI.
- Provide weekly report indicating status of all current partner and department administrative action items.
- Complete all home match proof of performance recaps for the department.
- Activate and attend sponsor events/activities at LAFC home games and select Banc of California Stadium Events, as needed.
- Provide administrative support for LAFC Activation team including ordering promo materials, general office administration and other clerical support
- Handle internal paperwork, accounting, expenses, and special projects as directed by Supervisor
- Bachelors degree in a related field from an accredited College or University required.
- 1-3 years of partnership activation/client services experience required, in the sports industry or with a professional team preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally.
- Highly driven self-starter, with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to multitask and execute various projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently in English – both written and oral.
- Superb critical thinking ability to successfully and professionally address and solve internal and external challenges.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products, KORE Software, and a myriad of third-party research.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Natural desire to service clients with a “can do” attitude.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as the event calendar requires. Must be able to work all home games during the season.
LAFC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program. Your answers will be kept confidential and will not impact your employment opportunity. The questionnaire takes less than three minutes to complete. You will receive a code at the end and will be asked to enter your questionnaire code during the application process.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
LAFC strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
LAFC recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. LAFC may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
How did you hear about this job?
Did you take this survey for your WOTC code: https://survey.taxcreditco.com/LAFC
What is your WOTC questionnaire code?