Assistant Manager, Ticket Operations and Box Office - Los Angeles Football Club (Los Angeles · CA)
Los Angeles Football Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Los Angeles · CA
Ticket Operations: Box Office Management
The Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) is an MLS soccer club serving the greater Los Angeles area. LAFC is dedicated to building a world-class soccer club that represents the diversity of Los Angeles and is committed to delivering an unrivaled experience for fans. LAFC’s ownership group is comprised of local leaders and innovators of industry with intellectual capital, financial prowess, operations expertise, and success in the fields of entertainment, sports, technology, and media. LAFC is invested in the world’s game and Los Angeles, constructing, and developing the 22,000 seat Banc of California Stadium and a top-flight training center on the campus of Cal-State Los Angeles.
The Assistant Manager, Ticket Operations and Box Office will assist in managing all aspects of day-to-day operation of the Box Office at Banc of California Stadium to ensure the highest quality service is being provided. This role will also support the department Manager with Ticket Operation initiatives.
- Manage the hiring, training, and scheduling of 20+ part time ticket sellers to operate Box Office for event and non-event days.
- Monitor staffing budget as it pertains to department budget, daily operation, and event agreements – ie. number of staff and hours permitted to work based on agreement with show promoters.
- Assist in preparing daily financial reconciliation and reporting of all Box Office sales, including audit and reconcile of large volume of cash and credit card transactions.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of internal and external reporting based on promotions, sales, inventory, and balance due for all ticketed events at the Stadium.
- Provide support in managing internal and external ticket resolutions on event and non-event days.
- Ensure timely processing of all internal ticket orders, including processing and printing (if necessary) all Ticket Sales and Service requests.
- Collaborate with department Managers on LAFC and non-mls ticketed event related reports and files.
- Serve as back up Manager on Duty (MOD) for the department as needed.
- Serve as department liaison to Angel City FC, completing tasks as needed to ensure highest level of service.
- Manage parking sales and parking pass fulfillment through the ticketing system.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by Supervisor/Management.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in a Box Office/Ticket Operations department required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Box Office/ Ticket Operations environment in the Sports & Entertainment industry required.
- Previous experience with CRM database and ticketing software (especially Ticketmaster Archtics, Host, and TM1), box office management, and technological trends is a plus.
- Innate passion for customer service and providing an exceptional product to elevate the Guest Experience.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to maintain a positive and professional demeanor at all times.
- Detail-oriented, driven self-motivator with a strong work ethic to get the job done.
- Ability to read, listen, and communicate effectively in English - both verbally and in writing. Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
- Ability to multitask and work productively in an unstructured environment with frequent interruptions.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs (Excel, Word, Power Point, One Note, and Outlook).
- Flexible work schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required
LAFC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program. Your answers will be kept confidential and will not impact your employment opportunity. The questionnaire takes less than three minutes to complete. You will receive a code at the end and will be asked to enter your questionnaire code during the application process.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
LAFC strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
LAFC recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. LAFC may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Did you take this survey for your WOTC code: https://survey.taxcreditco.com/LAFC
If yes, what is your WOTC questionnaire code?