Analyst / Sr. Analyst, Business and Data Strategy - Los Angeles Football Club (Los Angeles · CA)
Los Angeles Football Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Los Angeles · CA
Marketing: Database Marketing/Analytics
The Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) is an MLS soccer club serving the greater Los Angeles area. LAFC is dedicated to building a world-class soccer club that represents the diversity of Los Angeles and is committed to delivering an unrivaled experience for fans. LAFC’s ownership group is comprised of local leaders and innovators of industry with intellectual capital, financial prowess, operations expertise, and success in the fields of entertainment, sports, technology, and media. LAFC is invested in the world’s game and Los Angeles, constructing, and developing the 22,000 seat Banc of California Stadium and a top-flight training center on the campus of Cal-State Los Angeles.
The Analyst/Sr Analyst, Business and Data Strategy is responsible for executing and assisting on projects that impact the operations of CRM management, sales lead prospecting, data warehouse management, automated reporting, ad-hoc business analysis, research, proposal development, partner recap analysis, and other related areas. This position will have a direct hand in developing strategies for various departments including but not limited to Ticket Sales and Service, Corporate Partnerships, Retail, and more. This position will require knowledge and ability to extract data and produce insights from myriad sources, including internal sources and external secondary research. Strong written and verbal communications skills will be required in producing documents to be presented to departments and executives.
- Serve as the primary CRM administrator for the organization with a focus on Ticket Sales and Corporate Partnerships departments executing projects including but not limited to administration of campaigns, loading new leads while managing data cleanliness, working with Digital team on data segmentation, development of new process workflows, implementation of third-party integrations, and day-to-day management.
- Analyze campaigns and provide recaps and recommendations incorporating all process metrics including call volume, appointments, tasks, and opportunity stages.
- Analyze sales, service, and CRM data to develop analytical models related to lead scoring, retention modeling, dynamic pricing, and seat allocation.
- Assist on collaborative projects with ticket sales and operations teams to develop ticket pricing and inventory allocation models for all stadium events and implement resulting recommendations.
- Create and maintain high quality business management dashboards and reports for organization-wide use, (including executive management) primarily leveraging Tableau software and custom SQL queries.
- Produce and deliver compelling presentations that visualize key observations and insights based on analysis of sales, survey, and marketing data, etc.
- Coordinate the development of partnership sales presentations – including brainstorm research, platform development, image curation, copy writing, etc.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in statistics, business, economics, or related field required.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in sports industry, especially with a role in CRM database management (Salesforce.com, KORE, Dynamics) and/or ticketing analytics.
- 1+ year(s) of experience working with database objects, queries, architectures, and BI tools preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with Ticketmaster Archtics platform.
- Power user of the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong background in data visualization software (Tableau) preferred.
- Experience manipulating and combining data sources using SQL queries preferred.
- Ability to extract key insights from large datasets and synthesize into key recommendations for leadership.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor key messages to the appropriate audience.
- Must be detail-oriented, mathematically inclined, articulate in storytelling and able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Must be able to collaborate effectively and efficiently with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability - a self-starter.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
LAFC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program. Your answers will be kept confidential and will not impact your employment opportunity. The questionnaire takes less than three minutes to complete. You will receive a code at the end and will be asked to enter your questionnaire code during the application process.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
LAFC strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
LAFC recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. LAFC may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Did you take this survey for your WOTC code: https://survey.taxcreditco.com/LAFC
If yes, what is your WOTC questionnaire code?