Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Account Executive, Season Ticket Sales with Los Angeles Football Club in Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles Football Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) is the newest MLS soccer club serving the greater Los Angeles area. LAFC is dedicated to building a world-class soccer club that represents the diversity of Los Angeles and is committed to delivering an unrivaled experience for fans. LAFC’s ownership group is comprised of local leaders and innovators of industry with intellectual capital, financial prowess, operations expertise and success in the fields of entertainment, sports, technology and media. LAFC is invested in the world’s game and Los Angeles with its 22,000 seat Banc of California Stadium and a top-flight training center on the campus of Cal-State Los Angeles.
This role is responsible for growing the season ticket membership base for LAFC. Specific focus will be placed on new premium areas at Banc of California stadium in addition to general memberships. Account Executives will generate season ticket sales through prospected leads as well as internal campaigns assigned within the LAFC database. Account Executives will have the flexibility to sell a full menu of ticket products including group, suite, and partial ticket packages.
- Responsible for selling through season ticket inventory and assisting in the sell of premium spaces.
- Acquire new business and maximize sales by setting up face to face appointments, completing issued metrics per week, developing and executing sales events, etc.
- Prospect and execute appointments with business leaders in the greater Los Angeles area.
- Service current and new customers via phone calls, emails, and visiting key influencers off-site.
- Participate in various team and community events as well as social and civic activities.
- Network at various outside events including business after-hours, clinics, speaker series, etc.
- Market and leverage various non MLS events at Banc of California Stadium.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by Supervisor/Management.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited College/University required, major in Business or Sports Management preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in ticket sales required, with a major Sports team preferred.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and execute in a timely manner.
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt in a fast pace work environment with challenging demands and frequent changes.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Must possess a professional demeanor and has the ability to interact with all levels of the organization and outside contacts.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively – both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – specifically word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays, as the event calendar requires.
LAFC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program. Your answers will be kept confidential and will not impact your employment opportunity. The questionnaire takes less than three minutes to complete. You will receive a code at the end and will be asked to enter your questionnaire code during the application process.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
LAFC strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
LAFC recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. LAFC may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
How did you hear about this job?
Did you take this survey for your WOTC code: https://survey.taxcreditco.com/LAFC
What is your WOTC questionnaire code?