Account Executive, Group Sales - Los Angeles Football Club (Los Angeles · CA)
Los Angeles Football Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Los Angeles · CA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
The Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) is an MLS soccer club serving the greater Los Angeles area. LAFC is dedicated to building a world-class soccer club that represents the diversity of Los Angeles and is committed to delivering an unrivaled experience for fans. LAFC’s ownership group is comprised of local leaders and innovators of industry with intellectual capital, financial prowess, operations expertise and success in the fields of entertainment, sports, technology and media. LAFC is invested in the world’s game and Los Angeles, constructing and developing the 22,000 seat Banc of California Stadium and a top-flight training center on the campus of Cal-State Los Angeles.
The Account Executive, Group Sales is responsible for generating group sales and growing the season ticket membership base for LAFC. Specific focus will be placed on premium areas such as suites, loge boxes, and club seats at Banc of California stadium in addition to general group inventory. Sales will be generated through prospected leads as well as internal campaigns assigned within the LAFC database. Additionally, this role will have the flexibility to sell a full menu of ticket products including full-season, suite, and partial ticket packages.
- Responsible for selling through group ticket inventory and assisting in the selling of premium spaces.
- Market and leverage various non MLS events at Banc of California Stadium.
- Acquire new business and maximize sales by setting up face to face appointments, completing issued metrics per week, developing and executing sales events, etc.
- Prospect and execute appointments with business leaders in the greater Los Angeles area.
- Engage with new customers via phone calls, emails, and visiting off-site.
- Participate in networking and development events – including but not limited to clinics and speaker series. Note some events take place after business hours.
- Attend Club sponsored charity events within the local community.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by Supervisor/Management.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College/University required, major in Business or Sports Management preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in ticket sales required, with a major Sports team preferred.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and execute in a timely manner.
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt in a fast pace work environment with challenging demands and frequent changes.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Must possess a professional demeanor and has the ability to interact with all levels of the organization and external clients.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively – both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – specifically word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays, as the event calendar requires.
LAFC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program. Your answers will be kept confidential and will not impact your employment opportunity. The questionnaire takes less than three minutes to complete. You will receive a code at the end and will be asked to enter your questionnaire code during the application process.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
LAFC strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
LAFC recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. LAFC may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Did you take this survey for your WOTC code: https://survey.taxcreditco.com/LAFC
If yes, what is your WOTC questionnaire code?