Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Account Executive, Corporate Partnerships with Los Angeles Football Club in Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles Football Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Corporate Sponsorship Sales
Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) is the newest MLS soccer club serving the greater Los Angeles area. LAFC is dedicated to building a world-class soccer club that represents the diversity of Los Angeles and is committed to delivering an unrivaled experience for fans. LAFC’s ownership group is comprised of local leaders and innovators of industry with intellectual capital, financial prowess, operations expertise and success in the fields of entertainment, sports, technology and media. LAFC is invested in the world’s game and Los Angeles with its 22,000 seat Banc of California Stadium and a top-flight training center on the campus of Cal-State Los Angeles.
As a member of our Corporate Partnership sales team, the Account Executive will focus on selling all LAFC integrated commercial assets including: broadcast media (TV), on-site signage, promotional opportunities, logos and marks, digital/social/on-line assets, as well as brick and mortar real estate & entitlement assets connected to Banc of California Stadium, LAFC training facility, and any other owned or managed mixed use/retail assets. This role will engage new strategic brand partners to drive business value across all LAFC platforms.
- Implement full cycle sales process including but not limited to: prospect research, securing the meeting, conducting the pitch, follow-up strategies, finalizing terms and signed contract.
- Plan and execute partnership pitch presentations and proposals to new prospects.
- Participate in events, promotions, client entertainment and other activities as required.
- Work closely with multiple departments to ensure inventory & high levels of fulfillment.
- Take ownership of all processes leading up to and finalizing partnership deals.
- Monitor relevant market developments in the entertainment/sporting industry.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of LAFC programs, initiatives and be able to successfully compare and contrast with competitors.
- Utilize client objectives and goals to develop and research promotional platforms and partnership strategies.
- Track and maintain all proposals, research, contracts and follow all corporate partnership processes and guidelines.
- Compile, report, enter, collect, forecast, and track accurate account elements, billing, fulfillment and contact information, as well as reports pertaining to proposals, contracts, budgets, and other account details.
- Assist, support and coordinate with internal departments in regards to all aspects of promoting and managing all LAFC properties and other department responsibilities; including but not limited to, special projects and planning.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Degree from an accredited four-year College or University required.
- 3+ years of corporate/brand partnership sales experience required, sports/entertainment industry preferred but not required.
- Must have proven track record of driving and executing significant six, seven and eight figure partnership deals.
- Must have the ability to network and create relationships while working efficiently in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Possess excellent communication (both verbal and written), presentation, and customer service skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Strong understanding of or experience with programs integrating social or digital media preferred.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as required. Must be able to work all home games during regular season.
LAFC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program. Your answers will be kept confidential and will not impact your employment opportunity. The questionnaire takes less than three minutes to complete. You will receive a code at the end and will be asked to enter your questionnaire code during the application process.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
LAFC strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
LAFC recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. LAFC may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
How did you hear about this job?
Did you take this survey for your WOTC code: https://survey.taxcreditco.com/LAFC
What is your WOTC questionnaire code?