Ticket Sales & Service Internship - Houston Dynamo FC
Houston Dynamo FC Jobs
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Houston Dynamo FC is seeking candidates for the Ticket Sales & Service Intern for the Spring of 2022. At the Dynamo FC and Dash, we pride ourselves on bringing the Houston community together to enjoy the beautiful game of soccer that we love! In order to achieve this goal, we are looking to add new members to our Ticketing Group right now! Our collaborative team will work together to continue the tremendous recent progress of Major League Soccer, the fastest growing league in America! We want to help make the league even better!
This is a great launching point to begin your journey in professional sports. As the Ticket Sales & Service Intern, you will be responsible for assisting the Ticket Sales Staff in day-to-day operations. Interns will be exposed to front office operations and general marketing operations, as well. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
Internships with Houston Dynamo FC and Dash will provide qualified interns with an assortment of valuable learning experiences and exposure to all facets of a professional soccer team’s front office. Interns will be asked to work some nights and weekends.
TRAINING IS THE KEY!
Whether you are an MLS All-Star or you work in our Ticketing Group, the Dynamo FC and Dash believe in constant improvement. We believe in training, training, and more training! Our team will be assisting you with every step, to ensure you can have the biggest impact possible.
You’ll be coached by veteran industry professionals who have a combined 30+ years of experience. They will be coordinating your training and teaching you everything you need to know to perform at your highest level.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
We are working to develop the best Ticketing group in all of sports. Therefore, we will be very selective in who we add to our team. We’re looking for candidates who can contribute and grow soccer in Houston, who are also determined, coachable, detail-oriented, and want to get better every day. Does this sound like you?
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop sales lead campaigns for the department through market and fan research projects
- Responsible for assigned game day preparation and execution duties
- Responsible for assigned duties at Youth Soccer events within and outside office hours
- Assist Membership Sales and Group Sales team in business development efforts
- Aid in execution of Club Member and Community events
- Provide friendly customer service at Dynamo FC and Dash home games and events
- Duties and events to be assigned with other departments as needed
SKILLS, ABILITIES & OTHER ATTRIBUTES:
- Candidates must exhibit a “team first” attitude.
- Candidates must exhibit a strong desire to learn and a strong work ethic.
- Candidates must exhibit a positive outlook that values customer service.
- Candidates must exhibit a passion to succeed in the sports industry and desire to grow the game of Soccer.
- Candidates must be flexible and able to adapt to various needs.
- Candidates understand this temporary internship does not entitle individual to future employment with club.
*We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Houston Dynamo FC has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy. Please note that reasonable accommodations will be considered if you have a qualifying medical condition that is a contraindication to vaccination or you object to vaccination on the basis of sincerely held religious beliefs and practices.
Are you legally authorized to work in the U.S.?