Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Summer 2018 Ticket Sales and Service Intern with Houston Dynamo/Dash/BBVA Compass Stadium in Houston, TX
Houston Dynamo/Dash/BBVA Compass Stadium jobs
Sports Jobs in Houston, TX
The Houston Dynamo organization is seeking candidates for an internship with the Ticket Sales and Service team for the 2018 Houston Dynamo and Houston Dash seasons. The Houston Dynamo Ticket Sales and Service Intern program provides hands-on experience with the various duties and responsibilities required to be a successful member of a professional sports sales team.
- Work Houston Dynamo and Houston Dash game days with the Ticket Sales and Service team.
- Participate in various sales training sessions.
- Attend business meetings and outside sales prospecting with members of the Ticket Sales team.
- Participate in mock training calls, presentations and meetings.
- Research outside sales initiatives and potential corporate/group prospects.
- Assist members of the Ticket Sales team with creation and implementation of sales initiatives
- Observe real-time sales calls.
- Utilize company ticketing software, Veritix/Back Office.
- Utilize company CRM software, Microsoft Dynamics.
- Work prospect and member events on non-game days for the Ticket Sales and Service team as scheduled.
- Assist the managers of the Ticket Sales and Service team with assigned tasks as required.
COMPANY GUIDELINES & REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates should exhibit a "team first" attitude.
- Candidates MUST receive academic credit.
- Candidates should have the ability to maintain a professional demeanor in the presence of clients, players, VIPs.
- Candidates should exhibit a strong desire to learn and a strong work ethic.
- Candidates should exhibit a positive outlook that values customer service.
- Candidates should exhibit a passion to succeed in the sports industry.
- Candidates should be flexible and able to adapt to various circumstances.
- Candidates should be currently pursuing post-secondary education.
- Candidates understand positions are unpaid and do not entitle individual to future employment with club.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?