Ticket Operations Coordinator - Houston Dynamo FC/BBVA Stadium (Houston · TX)
Houston Dynamo FC/BBVA Stadium jobs
Sports Jobs in Houston · TX
Ticket Operations: Ticket Operations
As a member of the Forever Orange LLC, the Houston Dynamo FC, Houston Dash, and BBVA Stadium are currently seeking a highly professional, motivated and passionate self-starter to join their Ticket Operations team.
The Ticket Operations Coordinator assists in all aspects of ticket operations for BBVA Stadium including Houston Dynamo FC, Houston Dash, TSU, and additional third party events. This position reports directly to the Director of Ticket Operations.
- Assist Ticket Operations in all aspects and represent the department within the organization.
- Assist in day-to-day operational needs of the Box Office; including scheduling of window sales staff and daily tasks amongst other operations staff.
- Support Ticket Operations and Box Office needs on stadium event days.
- Assist walk-up customers at the box office during normal business hours.
- Provide excellent customer service and resolve customer related issues promptly
- Work closely with ticket sales and service team to build packages, products, and processes as directed to aid in reaching the revenue goals of the department.
- Assist with building price codes, plans, promo codes, and other SeatGeek programming needs
- Work with ticket sales and service staff to support ticket system training, knowledge, and troubleshooting.
- Process orders and research accounts within SeatGeek’s ticketing solution.
- Direct contact with Texas Southern University and all ticketing aspects for football game days.
- Oversee the season ticket member exchange process with the ticket service team
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1+ years Event Ticket Operations experience
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to successfully communicate with the public, employees and vendors using verbal and written skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability and experience developing and coordinating multi-faceted event plans and problem-solving issues.
- Highly organized
- High emotional intelligence and personal interface skills.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel and detail oriented with strong numeric skills.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred but not required
- Ability to work a varied schedule to include some nights, weekends and holidays.
The requirements for this position include, but are not limited to, those outlined above. All duties and requirements are essential job functions and are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It is the employer’s discretion to add or change the duties or requirements of this position at any time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.