Sr. Manager of Production & Presentation with Houston Dynamo FC in Houston · TX
Houston Dynamo FC jobs
Sports Jobs in Houston · TX
Marketing: Game Operations/Presentation
Houston Dynamo FC is currently seeking a full-time Senior Manager of Production and Presentation in the Broadcast and Entertainment department. The Sr. Manager of Production & Presentation will strive to build the most fan-engaging stadium experience for all guests at BBVA Stadium. This full-time position is responsible for a variety of Audio/Video, Scoreboard, and Broadcast services and equipment. The position requires a personable, well-rounded individual to work independently with hands-on responsibilities.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a similar role or related field
- Passion for live event planning and production
- Experience with scriptwriting and production timing/rundown execution
- Knowledge of function and operation of AV equipment used for a multi-purpose sports and entertainment facility
- Knowledge and understanding of production principles pertaining to video/graphic production, lighting, audio/sound production, and implementation of special effects
- The ability and knowledge of working in a fully operational HD video control room
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere Pro experience
- Manage in-stadium game experience and technical operations for Dynamo, Dash, TSU, and other Stadium Events
- Serve as lead producer and direct all Houston Dynamo & Dash home games as well as other events as needed at BBVA Stadium.
- Design, build and lead the match day experience and event show content, organizing script writing, run of show, and content workflow.
- Work closely with Dynamo & Dash partnerships team to develop and manage game inventory and activation assets and promotions at games/events.
- Manage presentation, control room and staffing support.
- Ideation and Integration of new emerging technologies to drive innovation with game presentation and experience.
- Work closely with vendors for all stadium events & broadcast production trucks
- Oversee the operations of scoreboard and video board maintenance
- Prepare, set, and test all AV equipment ahead of events start time to ensure all functions are working properly
- Crew and Schedule part-time staff for all stadium events
- Plan and Control budget for Game Presentation
- Operation of Advance AV Equipment - Audio & Sound System Technology for events and press conferences
- Coordinate with Production Coordinator and AV Technicians for pregame, halftime, and postgame ceremonies
- Schedule, assign and perform routine maintenance to AV equipment and maintain a clean, labeled, and organized inventory of equipment and tools
- Collaborate with Stadium staff and Event contacts for AV services for meetings and stadium events
Ideal Candidate Should:
- Have a real passion for sports and event production, and goal of producing the most compelling crowd engaging game presentations.
- Have working knowledge of stadium audio systems, control room equipment, portable audio setups, PC and Mac operating systems, professional-level video cameras, wireless microphones, & Clear Comm. systems
- Have working knowledge of Click Effects systems, Daktronics Show Control, Ross production switchers, Chyron, and grass valley replay systems
- Video editing and graphic creation skills
- Knowledge of AV integration and installation
- Have excellent management and leadership skills with keen attention to detail and desire to grow in this position
- Have attention to detail and time management
- Be able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain positive, productive, and supportive working relationships
- Be able to troubleshoot technical issues under pressure
- Possess a solid technical background
- Be able to work in a control room and machine room settings
- Be able to work extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- He/She is expected to attend ALL home games at BBVA Stadium and other live events that take place on holidays and weekends.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.