Houston Dynamo FC is seeking candidates for highly motivated and energetic professional to join the Ticket Sales team as the Sr. Account Executive, Youth Soccer Sales. The Sr. Account Executive, Youth Soccer Sales will be contributing to the overall ticket sales effort for the organization in generating revenue through the sale of Group Tickets to various clubs, schools, and organizations, etc. in the Houston community, along with the ability to cross-sell other products such as Season Memberships and Premium Hospitality areas at Shell Energy Stadium.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for developing relationships with Youth Soccer Clubs, while working alongside other members of the Youth Soccer team, possessing the ability to create new innovative programs to drive Group Ticket Revenue for the organization.
Lastly, we seek to perform at the highest level every day from a professional and personal perspective. The ideal candidate will also have to align with our Revenue Team Core Values, which are the following:
- Difference maker
- Positive attitude
- Hard work
- Growth mode
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Make 60+ phone calls per day to qualified prospects, with a focus of generating new Group Ticket Outings in the Youth Soccer space
- Organize, promote, and facilitate revenue-generating programs encompassing Youth Soccer to Adult Soccer: Youth Clubs, Recreational Leagues, Elementary Programming, Middle School, High School, Colleges, Camps, Clinics and Tournaments
- Collaborate with Youth Soccer Grassroots Team to optimize opportunities with local Youth Soccer Clubs
- Retention of Group Ticket book of business
- Selling of other PNC stadium events (international soccer matches, rugby games, concerts, etc.)
- Generate leads via prospecting, networking, cold calls, business-related networking functions, Houston Dynamo FC and Dash games and other related events
- Hit and exceed revenue and hustle goals
- Manage relationships of both ticket package accounts you sell, as well as inherited accounts
- Be available to work up to 34+ home games (Houston Dynamo FC and Houston Dash)
- Assist with numerous in-season and off-season sales events to drive group revenue
- Other duties as assigned by Leadership Team
- Minimum of 2+ years professional experience within sports sales, group ticket sales experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
SKILLS, ABILITIES & OTHER ATTRIBUTES:
- Goal oriented and a creative self-starter
- Familiarity with Club/Youth Soccer landscape is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and multi-task
- Track record of setting meetings with key decision makers
- The ability to handle multiple projects at one time and provide reports and summaries as directed
- Experience with Salesforce CRM Database and SeatGeek ticketing software is a plus
- The candidate must be fluent in English and possess a basic understanding of Excel, Word, Power point and Outlook
- Knowledge of the local market helpful
- Bilingual English and Spanish a plus, but not necessary
*We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Houston Dynamo FC has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy. Please note that reasonable accommodations will be considered if you have a qualifying medical condition that is a contraindication to vaccination or you object to vaccination on the basis of sincerely held religious beliefs and practices.