PT Graphic Designer - Houston Dynamo (Houston · TX · Open to Remote)
Houston Dynamo jobs
Sports Jobs in Houston · TX · Open to Remote
Web/Creative Services: Graphic Design/Creative Services
As a PT Graphic Designer for Houston Dynamo FC and the Houston Dash, you will be a key member of a Marketing & Communications team that is tasked with being the best visual storytellers in professional sports. The PT Graphic Designer will contribute to producing multimedia content for the teams' digital and social media platforms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize and manage multiple projects in various stages of progress
- Formulate design concepts, presentations, templates, layouts, merchandise, installations and other collateral from initial idea to final execution
- Create advertising campaigns that are followed across a variety of collateral
- Develop understanding of target audience and market for specifically aimed marketing pieces
- Prioritize and filter work load coming from all departments through a design request form system
- Design advertisements, print materials, still digital imaging and web graphics
- Meet all advertising and print deadlines
- Contribute to the invention and implementation of marketing/communications initiatives
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Experienced proficiency in composition and layout
- Training and high level experience with Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Demonstrated ability to produce content from start to finish under tight deadlines
- Must be collaborative and able to work with all types of individuals
- Great organizational skills and a keen attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.