Production Coordinator - Game Presentation with Houston Dynamo FC in Houston · TX
Houston Dynamo FC jobs
Sports Jobs in Houston · TX
Marketing: Game Operations/Presentation
Houston Dynamo FC is currently seeking a full-time Production Coordinator in the Broadcast and Entertainment department. Under the direction of the Sr. Manager of Production & Presentation, this full-time position is responsible for a wide variety of content creation, Broadcast, Audio/Video, scoreboard and broadcast services and equipment. The position requires a personable, well-rounded individual with hands-on responsibilities.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a similar role or related field
- Passion for live event planning and production
- Experience with game presentation production and execution
- Knowledge of function and operation of AV equipment used for a multi-purpose sports and entertainment facility
- Knowledge and understanding of production principles pertaining to video/graphic production, lighting, audio/sound production, and implementation of special effects
- The ability and knowledge of working in a fully operational HD video control room
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere experience a plus
- Coordinate productions for the in-stadium game experience and technical operations for Dynamo, Dash, TSU, and other Stadium Events
- Support productions for all Houston Dynamo & Dash home games as well as other events as needed at BBVA Stadium.
- Coordination and execution of game presentation content work flow.
- Content creation including motion graphics and video elements for the video board, LED ribbon boards, and scoreboard systems.
- LED ribbon board management including, content, timelines and timeline reports
- Set-Up & breakdown of game/event entertainment elements.
- Prepare, set, and test all AV equipment ahead of events start time to ensure all functions are working properly
- Collaborate with game-day staff and interns for execution of production elements.
- Assist in the operations of scoreboard and video board maintenance
- Operation of Advance AV Equipment - Audio & Sound System Technology for events and press conferences
- Coordinate with AV Technicians for pregame, halftime, and postgame ceremonies
- Perform routine maintenance to AV equipment and maintain a clean, labeled, and organized inventory of equipment and tools
- Maintain an inventory and maintenance log of all AV equipment
- Collaborate with Stadium staff and Event contacts for AV services for meetings and stadium events.
Ideal Candidate Should:
- Have content creations skills to design for videoboard, LED ribbons, and scoreboard
- Have working knowledge of stadium audio systems, control room equipment, portable audio setups, PC and Mac operating systems, professional-level video cameras, wireless microphones, & Clear Comm. systems
- Have basic Knowledge of Click Effects systems, Daktronics Show Control, Ross production switchers, Chyron, and grass valley replay systems
- Basic video editing and graphic creation skills
- Basic knowledge of AV integration and installation
- Be familiar with cable pulling, rack wiring, and termination techniques as well as basic soldering skills a plus
- Have attention to detail and time management
- Be able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain positive, productive, and supportive working relationships
- Be able to troubleshoot technical issues under pressure
- Possess a solid technical background
- Be able to work in a control room and machine room settings
- Be able to work extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- He/She is expected to attend ALL home games at BBVA Stadium and other live events that take place on holidays and weekends.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.