Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Premium Services Manager with Houston Dynamo/Dash/BBVA Stadium in Houston · TX
Houston Dynamo/Dash/BBVA Stadium jobs
Sports Jobs in Houston · TX
Ticket Sales and Services: Premium/Suite Service
The Manager, Premium Services will be responsible for the account management of all Houston Dynamo and Dash President’s Club members and play an important part in the strategy and execution of the premium seating services department. The Manager will build relationships with Dynamo and Dash Premium Members and are responsible for maximizing season membership retention rates by providing world class customer service, executing premium deliverables and events, and developing strategies around high-incomes accounts to ensure long-term relationships, engagement, and referrals.
The Manager, Premium Services will also be tasked with developing the Premium Hospitality Area strategies and executing their general operations on gamedays to provide world class experiences for Members and Guests at BBVA Stadium.
Ultimately the Manager, Premium Services will be responsible for creating and maintaining a high-level of service excellence, both in individual interactions with our customers and other members of the Member Services team, to drive enhanced customer loyalty resulting in greater membership retention.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
This position is critical to the success of the organization. The ideal Manager, Premium Services Engagement brings enthusiasm, professionalism and the ability to perform their core duties at the highest level of performance while proactively seeking new ways to improve the organizations interaction with our customers/fans. The candidate must strive to make each fan’s experience with the Dynamo/Dash a positive and memorable one - every time.
40% - Account Management
- Manage President’s Club and other high revenue accounts as assigned
- Provide World Class Service to highest revenue accounts
- Manage direct communication to these accounts through multiple touch-points
- Deliver industry-best retention rates on managed accounts
30% - New Business Generation
- Generate leads via prospecting, networking, attending Chamber of Commerce meetings, cold calls, business-related networking functions, and Houston Dynamo games and other Dynamo related business events
- Have a high level of calls and meetings each week to qualified prospects, with a focus of generating new Dynamo365 Full Premium Memberships & Suite Leases to corporate and consumer clientele, as well as Group Outings
- Assist and mentor other Ticket Sales and Service team members on Business meetings with the focus on driving Premium Seating Memberships and New Suite Leases
30% - Department Execution
- Management of Premium Hospitality Areas at BBVA Stadium on gamedays
- Execution of Premium Events and Deliverables
- Execution of general service department projects as assigned
- Develop Plans and Strategies to ensure world class experiences for clients
- Work with BBVA Stadium and vendors to develop plans and execution of Premium Hospitality Areas
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
• Maintained desire and passion to provide world class standard of client experience and retention departments in the professional sports industry
• Team oriented individual with a proactive positive attitude
• Exemplary self-discipline, professionalism, pride and work ethic
• Outstanding listening, written, and verbal communication skills
• Willingness to take initiative and ownership of projects
• Detail oriented with ability to multitask effectively and with a sense of urgency, sometimes under a high level of stress
• Excellent organizational and personal time management skills
• Proven to be reliable, diligent, self-motivated and dedicated
• Ability to reason and problem solve. Define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and make independent decisions
• Flexible hours required. Working evenings/nights, weekends and potentially holidays
WHAT YOU HAVE DONE
• Bachelor’s degree in business, sports, hotel/hospitality, marketing or related field preferred
• 2-3 years of professional sports or related account management/service experience
• 1-2 years of experience Managing projects and/or people
• Experience and training in Microsoft Dynamics CRM system, Veritix ticketing system, or similar systems
• Bilingual English and Spanish a plus
• High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and other basic computer usage.
Competitive base salary, performance-based bonuses plus health insurance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?