Premium Sales Manager - Houston Dynamo FC/Dash (Houston · TX)
Houston Dynamo FC/Dash jobs
Sports Jobs in Houston · TX
Ticket Sales and Services: Premium/Suite Sales
The Houston Dynamo FC and Dash are seeking a highly motivated and energetic professional to join the Club as a Premium Sales Manager. With two new premium projects set to open at BBVA Stadium in 2022, this position will be responsible for generating new Premium Dynamo365 and Dash365 Memberships, Annual Stadium Suite Leases, and individual-match hospitality spaces and suites for both Houston Dynamo FC and Houston Dash. The position will focus on the sale of the current and new premium areas within the stadium by coordinating face-to-face appointments, virtual appointments, networking, and cold calling, in an effort to generate new business for the Club, amongst other ways of outreach.
We seek to perform at the highest level every day from a professional and personal perspective. The ideal candidate will also have to align with our Revenue Team Core Values, which are the following:
- Difference maker
- Positive attitude
- Hard work
- Growth mode
- Drive sales of Premium 365 Memberships, Suite Leases, Individual Suite Rentals, and Hospitality Group Spaces
- Generate prospects through cold calling, networking, social selling, appointments, and in-game selling.
- Self-starter with ability to multitask and maintain deadlines in a high-paced environment
- Prepare and deliver proposals and presentations to prospective clients
- Work alongside other members of the Premium Sales and Service Departments to enhance sales culture
- Maintain up-to-date sales pipeline to monitor real time sales progress
- Ability to sell a variety of other products, including non-premium Memberships and group tickets
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Maintain accurate records in SalesForce
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and drive to excel
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The candidate must have a strong work ethic and a burning desire to continue to develop through professional sports.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university.
- A minimum of two year of sales experience.
- Bilingual preferred, but not necessary.
Note: This position is full-time with compensation consisting of a salary plus commission. Hours may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.