Part-Time Stadium Operations Assistant - Houston Dynamo FC (Houston · TX)
Houston Dynamo FC jobs
Sports Jobs in Houston · TX
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Conversion Crew
At Houston Dynamo FC, we strive to create a dynamic work environment that fosters mutual respect and team work. We are a growth orientated organization and we invite you to grow along with us by taking advantage of the many opportunities open to you. Houston Dynamo FC is currently looking for a Stadium Operations Coordinator to join our staff full time!
The Stadium Operations Part-Time Assistant is under the supervision of the Stadium Operations Manager and Stadium Operations Coordinator of PNC Stadium and generally includes performing event setups, troubleshooting calls during events, and assisting with daily operations of PNC Stadium.
- Participate in all aspects of the conversion process for various event(s) execution. Duties include manually setting up and tearing down event equipment such as event flooring, tables, chairs, podiums, bike racks, banners, trash cans, etc and converting the Stage Right System for concerts and other events.
- Work with any contracted labor staff that is hired for a setup or event.
- Report directly to the Stadium Operations Coordinator and complete all instructions provided by the Coordinator
- Have the ability Operate power tools and other equipment, such as, light trucks, pallet jacks, golf carts, forklifts, scissor lift, and any other machinery in a safe and professional manner.
- Assist other departments with any manual tasks and work with Facility Engineers for stadium maintenance projects at the discretion of the Stadium Operations Manager and Coordinator.
- Perform any preventative maintenance tasks on any Operations Equipment
- Report irregularities, discrepancies, damages, loss of property or any other safety concerns to either the Operations Manager or Coordinator.
- Assist in keeping inventory of building tools, machinery, cleaning supplies and building equipment.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Must be able to work extensive hours, especially on weekends and holidays, and remain flexible to work odd hours
- Must be able to lift 25lbs
- Must be able to handle manual labor job duties
- Ability to work independently to accomplish daily and event duties
- Must have some working knowledge of basic building operating systems and cleaning procedures
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have the ability to receive certification to operate equipment such as pallet jacks, forklifts, scissors lifts and other machinery equipment
- Must be able to use basic hand and power tools
- Knowledge of safety practices and all applicable safety standards for public facilities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervisors, building tenants and the public
- Must have the ability to become certified in the current First Aid and safety procedures
*We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Houston Dynamo FC has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy. Please note that reasonable accommodations will be considered if you have a qualifying medical condition that is a contraindication to vaccination or you object to vaccination on the basis of sincerely held religious beliefs and practices.