Part-Time Soccer Operations Game Day Staff - Houston Dynamo FC/Dash (Houston · TX)
Houston Dynamo FC/Dash jobs
Sports Jobs in Houston · TX
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
We are currently looking for reliable, confident, and hard-working individuals to aid in the successful execution of Houston Dynamo and Houston Dash home games as well as select international matches. Individuals applying for this part time, seasonal, gameday position will aid in the execution of the back of house and field operations of Houston Dynamo and Dash game days while gaining valuable learning opportunities, hands-on experience, and the chance to have a direct impact on professional soccer in Houston.
- Aid in the execution and organization of game day operations, including match set-up, tear down, and clean-up.
- Assist in various job duties related to the execution of soccer matches.
- Monitor and assist with maintaining a clean field level and field of play.
- Be assertive, respectful, and friendly to any and all fans, vendors, media, players and coaches.
- Be on time and dressed properly for each shift.
- Professional, personable, and courteous.
- Possess general soccer knowledge.
- Able to work all assigned Houston Dynamo and Houston Dash home games with shifts averaging 7 hours.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Focused on attention to detail, efficiency, and taking initiative.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Move and lift objects that may exceed 40 lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.